Tuesday, July 6, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRIDA ! ! !

FINALLY, here is a

NEW

FRIDA KAHLO PAINTING !

La Princesa del Dia

La Reina de la Noche

16" x 20"

Original canvas painting

Day Princess

Night Queen

Today is Frida's Birthday !

Go and check out Google's home page honoring her.

If she only knew the kind of recognition she is now getting,

she would have laugh VERY loud ;-)

Frida Princess, Frida Queen

is now available in my Etsy shop

if you want to buy it NOW

I will also list it tonite on eBay

if you prefer bidding on it !

It was great fun working on all the details and bold colors of this image !

Hope you enjoy it too !

8 comments:

claire barone art said...

amazing love love her!!! you are super talented viva x

priti.lisa said...

Happy Birthday Frida!
Happy, happy painting LuLu!
It's really beautiful:)
Xox

yoborobo said...

Beautiful painting, LuLu! Happy birthday to Frida! :) xo Pam

Bettina said...

OOHHH!!!your work is perfect.I love your painting!and my bithday too!(6 de Julio)

Fair Rosamund said...

She is just beautiful!! Very well done :) ~Lauren

Sunny Lee said...

I love your style LuLu~ So bright and happy~

Shaw said...

Hi Lulu, I would love to have these works if you could reply my message sent via etsy and gmail. I hope that this message finally would get you to email me the tracking # and the status of the order.
Thank you.

The Vintage Sister said...

Hello Lulu! I've been away for a while so I took my time catching up on all of your posts.
I still want to come live with you!!

I love the new Frida piece...always amazing!!

Tracy