Monday, July 26, 2010

FREE THE GARDEN GNOMES ! ! !

Excentric people are the best.

People who dare do something different from others.

People who add colors to a rather bleak world.

A small group of such people made me laugh outloud this morning with the crime they commited ...

The Liberation Committee for the Garden Gnomes

kidnapped all the leprechauns they could find in private yards

and grouped them on the side of a major highway to Montréal

with a large banner saying

"We have feelings too" ...

Love starting my day with a good laugh !

Such happenings give me hope for the future :-D

6 comments:

Sharon said...

And how about teh PINK flamingo's! They have feelings too.LOL

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

OMG Lulu!!!!!
I soooo needed this today...you have no idea, TRUST ME!
FREE THE GNOMES! ROCK ON!
And yes, color is good. Bright color is better. ;)

XXOO!!
Anne

Rina said...

I LOVE IT!!!

oldblackcatboo said...

Love it!

It kinda reminds me of what I do to my sister. She HATES clowns. So I collect clown figurines from Goodwill and such places and every now and then leave one somewhere in her garden!
She always calls me later and I deny it all. tee hee

Christine/La Viscountess said...

LIBEREZ LES NAINS DE JARDIN!!!!! LIBEREZ LES NAINS DE JARDIN!!!!! LIBEREZ LES NAINS DE JARDIN!!!!!

Pamela Holderman said...

Oh that is hysterical - just blogged about my garden gnome. How serendipitous is that? There must be some gnome vibes out there.