Sunday, July 4, 2010

CELEBRATE ! ! !

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY

TO ALL

MY AMERICAN FRIENDS !

Make sure to stop and smell the roses,

spend some time with your loved ones,

goof around some and

don't drink and drive,

even your bicyle or

your skateboard ;-)

I am having a

4TH OF JULY SPECIAL

in my ETSY SHOP !

FREE SHIPPING

ON ANYTHING IN MY STORE !

(USA and Canada customers only!)

ALSO, I have decided to extend

my BUY 2 PRINTS GET THE 3RD ONE FREE

until the end of the month !

And remember,

if you buy 5 wooden block prints,

you get the 6th one FREE !

BIG hugs and kisses to ya all !

2 comments:

oldblackcatboo said...

Thank you!
Happy 4th back at ya, well you know what I mean......
I was smelling my roses today and apparently I have Japanese Beetles!
AARRGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

yoborobo said...

Oh, LuLu! You tempt me sorely, my friend. :) Thank you for your wishes on the 4th. Our family is having a BBQ, and just hanging out together. It's very nice! xoxo! Pam