Sunday, June 20, 2010

JUST ANOTHER FAIRY TALE ...

Once upon a time,

Cinderella went partying in town.

It got late,

she ran to her car barefoot

and forgot one her shoes in the park.

The morning after,

mad as hell at her fairy godmother,

she decided to stay positive.

So rather than spray the fairy with insecticide,

she spray painted her only shoe in gold

and made a new home for a few orphan flowers

... Good girl, Cinderella !

The morning after,

I got a call from a friend

who had found my other shoe ...

I told him to paint it any color he wants,

plant anything he wants in it

and leave it in the park where I lost it,

maybe on a bench,

so someone else can enjoy it

and smile ...

Good thing I did not murder my fairy godmother ;-)

2 comments:

Sophia said...

hahaha cute! LOVE it! :)

Janine said...

Heheheh,
Lulu you have some interesting party- shoes ;0)
Have a great week
Janine