Thursday, June 24, 2010

BONNE FÊTE QUÉBEC !

FROGS AND PEA SOUPS !

TIME TO CELEBRATE !

Today is Québec DAY !

ST-JEAN BAPTISTE !

French Canadians All Sorts and Quebecers of all kinds,

it's PARTY TIME !

95% of over 7,500,000 speak French in Québec !

BONNE FÊTE, LA BELLE PROVINCE !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A 5.5 magnitude earthquake

shook my studio yesterday afternoon ...

It really rumbled under my feet,

thought an extra large 10-wheel truck

was coming up the hill !

Lucky us, all we ever get are small ones ...

I am touching wood as I am saying this ...

Never say never ...

4 comments:

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

OMG.....I wondered if it got you!!!
I have been w/o internet for 2 1/2 days due to severe weather, then one of my friends asked me if I felt an earthquake (and I thought they were joking)until I saw where it was and the magnitude!
Am most glad you are here posting!
I cannot speak French, so the closest I can say is Viva le Quebec Nordique! (old hockey fan....OLD...and I know it is all spelled wrong)

XXOO!!
Anne

oldblackcatboo said...

Oh! That's SCARY!!!!
I'm glad you are OK!!!
Take care! - Cindi

pinkglitterfae said...

Happy St.Jean Baptiste Day to my Quebec friends!
We felt the earthquake here too, not me personally, but others that are higher up in my building. I heard the center was somewhere in Quebec?

Glad to hear no major damage was done

have a wonderful day!
xoxo
betty

oldblackcatboo said...

i love that kitty!