Friday, April 23, 2010

PRETTY AND SIMPLE ...

A handful

of polished lake-glass nuggets

shining on my windowsill

made me smile and marvel

at little daily nature art

miracles ...

I just listed a

new print

in my Etsy shop today.

Spring Angel & Blue Birds is available

here !

I also listed the last of my wooden pendants. Once these are gone,

they will not be available again

until next holiday season.

Better grab them

while they are still available !

~~~~~~~~~~

SPRING HAS ARRIVED,

remember?

I hope you find

the time to play outside

this weekend !

8 comments:

Tess said...

These are all so very pretty....I love the bright colors. Your Spring Angel is lovely. The pendants deserve a WOW!

Sophia said...

Those glass fragments are quite lovely. I need a few of those in my window here! I adore your Spring angel. She is quite beautiful.

Hope you have a nice weekend.

yoborobo said...

Hi LuLu! Your work always makes me smile. I love the angel. :) Have a great weekend, and I hope you get lots of sunshine! xox Pam

Georgina said...

I love those glass fragments. No bodies of water out here in West Texas, so we'll have to settle for fossilized shells!! LOL

Have a wonderful weekend.

Abrazos,
Georgina

Jill said...

The spring angel is beautiful & the pendants are so bright & fun!
Happy weekend ~ Jill

Ophelia said...

Your blog is so inspiring! I loved my visit!

Christine/La Viscountess said...

When i lived in normandy, just near the D day beach, i used to pick up sea glasses and i loved that!!!! i miss that actually, surrounded by mountains, i miss sea, beach and sea glasses every day (but not normandy!!!!)

Rosa Maria said...

Beautiful!