Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I WANT MORE BABIES ! ! !

I want them round, I want them pink. I want them chubby, I want them soft and rosy. And I want tons of them ! I just gotta have more ...

No, no ... You got me wrong here !

Plastic, vinyl or rubber I want more babies ... to add to this collection of mine that started a few weeks ago when I started spotting them in garage sales and thrift shops.

Hairless
and nude, I just love how they look grouped together on a shelf in my living room.

If you know of any abandoned baby dolls in need of a good home, I will take good care of them !

10 comments:

Flor Larios Art said...

So cute! Love the photo!

BumbleVee said...

I'll keep my eyes peeled...hahahha......

Sophia said...

Awwww...love the dolls! :) Adore.

Megha Chhatbar said...

Oh My! They are sooooooooooo cute and innocent. I loved all of them. Beautiful collection.

Diane said...

How cool--I'll keep my eye out ;)

yoborobo said...

They are adorable in a group. :) I will keep my eye out, too. They make you smile, don't they? xo Pam

Georgina said...

I love Kewpie dolls!! I had this wonderful English professor in college who wrote a book about Rose O'Neil, creator of the Kewpie doll. My professor's name is Shelly Armitage...took a "Women in Literature" course with her...loved it!! Anyway, this brings back wonderful memories as to when my parents took us to the circus...always got a kewpie doll. Wish I had kept them.

xxoo,
Georgina

Debby said...

They are sweet!!

oldblackcatboo said...

if I find any...............they are allllllllll YOURS!!! LOL!

molly- See you downtown said...

Lulu, ironically I just received 2 this week as part of a birthday trove. Since they are not the type of dolls I collect, I'll happily send them to you and a good home. Email me the address if you will and they'll be on their way.