Saturday, April 10, 2010

AND THE WINNER IS ...

A wonderful blogging friend,

an amazing artists

and an animal rescuer

who deserves a medal for

all the creatures she has saved so far ...

Of course, I am talking about Carrie at SnippetGirl !

If you do not know her already,

run to her place right away to check

the wonderful whimsical animal sculptures she makes!

Bravo, Carrie!

And thanks to the other 45 participants

who came over to play and left comments.

I promise another giveway very soon !

Hope you have a happy weekend

full of love and peace ...

A bientôt!

LuLu xxx

5 comments:

yoborobo said...

I love Carrie and her art, and all the good she does for critters. Congrats to her - and a happy weekend to you! xo Pam

snippetgirl said...

Woooohoooooo ! LULU, I am just SOOOOO incredibly excited to win your amazing giveaway! I feel like I won the art lottery :). Your special artwork is the epitome of joy and creativity and unique style. I ADORE it! I am one lucky girl!!!!!!
Thank you!!!
Many purrs and hugs~~
Carrie

priti.lisa said...

Yea for Carrie! Lucky girl :)

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Congrats to the very lucky winner!!! :) Theresa

Rina said...

CONGRATS!!