Monday, February 1, 2010

BLUUUUUUETIFUL WINTER ...

There is nothing bluer than a sunny winter afternoon in Southern Quebec ...

Snow creating weird shapes of all kinds ...

Breathtaking images that leaves imprints on your mind like snowshoes in the snow ...

There is nothing more decorative ...

Nothing more majestic ...

Beautiful marshmallow winter days ...

Nothing to make you feel so close to nature ...

yet so small and alone in this white immensity ...

I love my winter days when time seems to stand still ...

Nothing can be heard other than the wind and the road cracking under our feet ...

Flakes have taken over the scene ...

leaving nothing else to do than marvel and be amazed at such big amounts of beauty in a single winter day ...

I just love these blue winter moments ...

10 comments:

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

These are absolutely beautiful and amazing photos; this is the type of winter I dream about but we always get nasty, ugly stuff.
Thanks for sharing the most magical of pics!!! :)

XXOO!!
Anne

Georgina said...

Oh brrrrr. I will admit that it is beautiful and this coming from someone who is not a fan of snow. That landscape up against those blue skies are amazing!! However, I'll just stick to my desert rat status!!

xxoo,
Georgina

Faerie Moon Creations said...

How gorgeous these photos are! I really do truly love winter. I am missing the snow - we keep getting a lot of "missed" storms here. Theresa

Jill said...

Absolutely breathtaking photos! I can actually hear the quiet. I just love winter too. Your snowy pictures but the ones I posted on my blog to shame. You're so lucky to live in such a beautiful place! ~ Jill

FairlyGirly said...

Amazing photos, never looks quite the same here!

Gloria said...

It is beautiful Lulu. Great pictures too. What camera do you use if I may ask? Have a great week. Take care.

pinkglitterfae said...

what breathtaking photos! The blue sky with that incredibly beautiful snow, I wish I was there! we've had nothing this year, almost like the winter forgot Ontario, lol! but I see that lots of Southern States are getting it, places that have never seen snow. What a strange year...
How on earth did those fuzzy icicles happen, lol!
glad you can get out and enjoy it :-)
betty

Kim Mailhot said...

Beautiful ! Oh that blue ! Oh that white!
Gorgeous shots, Lulu. Enjoy the day !

Corina said...

Snow really does look amazing under a brilliant blue sky. Your photos are beautiful.

BumbleVee said...

Absolutely beautiful !! How I love a brilliant blue sky and the wonderful whites of fresh snow!