Saturday, February 6, 2010

AT LAST, A NEW PAINTING ...

Little red devils and red hearts are two of my favorite things !

and angels ...

and cats, of course !

Anything red or pink will do ...

I finished this little painting yesterday night, just in time for Valentine Day. It is a combination of all these things I love. With a bit of humour and sweetness added to it.

Tu es mon petit diable (you are my little devil)...

Je t'aime en diable translates to I love you like the devil but it really means in French I love you incredibly ...

Two Little Devils is on eBay right now and I have listed it also in my Etsy store, if you want to buy it right away!

I have a few more paintings ready to show you, so stay tuned!

Love

LuLu xxx

11 comments:

Heidi said...

What a cutie! You do such fabulous work!

Georgina said...

How precious...I love your little devil!!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

It's a gorgeous painting! Sweet and devilish at the same time. :)
♥Theresa♥

sassypackrat said...

So cute! And I love the devil cat too!

Anya said...

Amazing piece of Art :-)
Wonderful !!

Gloria said...

Hi Lulu. So darling they are, like you.:D Have a great weekend. If I don't see you before Valentines, have a Happy Valentine's Day.

Debby said...

Sweet!!! Great painting. love your work.
debby

oldblackcatboo said...

Ditto! (to what everyone else has said!) and of course I'd love a cat! LOL!

blue eyed dragonfly studio said...

I love your paintings; they are so vibrant and colorful. The expression on the cat is to cute.

Janine said...

Your little devilish cat is too sweet.
Happy Valentines day to you
Janine

Juliette Crane said...

i absolutely love this painting! thank you for sharing all of your artwork! so lovely!