Friday, November 27, 2009

NEW STUFF AND FREE SHIPPING IN MY ETSY STORE !

OH OH OH LA LA !
BUY ANY 2 PRINTS in my Etsy shop
and get the 3rd one FREE

plus

get FREE regular mail shipping too!

BUY ANY 2 PRINTS MOUNTED ON CANVAS
and get FREE regular shipping!

Also,

BUY ANY 4 WOODEN BLOCK PRINTS
and get 1 FREE WOODEN BLOCK!

in my Etsy store !
UNTIL DECEMBER 15
NEW IN STORE !

AN ASSORTMENT OF 8"x10" - 6"x12" - 8"x8"
PRINTS MOUNTED ON CANVAS !

The next best thing to owning an original at a fraction of the price!

And they look like originals too !

No frame needed and ready to hang!

AND

SMALL PRINTS MOUNTED ON
RECYCLED WOODED BLOCKS!

I think you will just love them!
They make wonderful Holiday Gifts or Stocking Stuffers !

COMING SOON IN STORE !

3 DIFFERENT SETS OF CARDS AND ENVELOPE !>

Also ...

Ann Gardner,

a wonderful artist I just met through Etsy,

has asked me to be part of her 2010 CALENDAR !

It is so beautiful and I am so proud to have been chosen to be part of this talented 12-artist group to illustrate it!

If you are interested in purchasing it, simply click here!

Get all your Christmas shopping done now and relax !

Remember !

Breathe in, breathe out,

relax and enjoy this wonderful time of the year !

* * * * *

As some of you might be aware, Friday the 13th brought me a whole lot of not-so-good luck.

I wonder who was sticking all these pins and needles in my voodoo doll !!!

But ... the news are good!

I sold my first 30 wooden block prints to a single buyer within the first hour I had advertised them ! So I decided to make more, they are ll in my
Etsy shop now as well as a bunch of larger prints mounted on canvas.

I just got my brand new Dell Studio 14Z super-fast laptop, got the good news that we will be getting high-speed connection in Frelighsburg any day now, my car will survive after all after major garage surgeries and I won $100 at the local church Christmas sale lottery!

We are all doing fine now and the weather is exceptionally mild and snowless for this time of the year.

I haven't blogged for 23 days and I have missed it so much. I hope you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving day. Can't wait to read what each one of you has been up to lately ...

I still haven't hooked my new camera to my new pc but wanted to post about my sale and say bonjour as soon as possible!

Hugs to you all!

LuLu xxx

10 comments:

Janine said...

Ahh, your new painting is again a feast of colours.
I love it.

priti.lisa said...

LuLu!! I just bought 5 Frida Blocks! I bought 3 and then I noticed I needed at least 2 more.
Enough for a charm bracelet :)
There are 2 more that I might need, but I can't be greedy. Plus I have to sell more of my own first. Good thing we don't exchange gifts in our family...it's all for me and I know I'm gonna love them.
xox, Lisa
I'm gonna make a post about it.

Val Zdero said...

Hi Lulu, I love your artwork :D - still waiting on my print from you tho - my daughter is getting very impatient :( - fingers crossed that it will arrive next week...

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

These are so incredibly WODERFUL, and of course, I am, shall we say *financially challenged* at the moment? (bought prezzies early this year and awaiting payment from a large commission)
You work is just stellar!!! I will, eventually, own a piece!
I must be patient...... >:-\

XXOO!!
Anne

Georgina said...

I wish I could buy them all!!!! I'm having the same problem as Anne!! LOL But I will eventually get one of your little paintings..I love them all!!

Flor Larios Art said...

Hola Lulu,
Felicidades...muy lindo el calendario.
Suerte con tu especial.
Flor

bLu eYd YoGi said...

hey cutie! just wanted to stop in & wish you a MERRY MERRY HO HO!!!
LOVE&HUGS.
xo.
e.

Gloria said...

Hope your Christmas was great and Happy New Years to you and yours. Have a happy and safe as well as healthy year. Take care.

Lillameenahbloom said...

In regard to your "buy 2 get one free"promotion, I bought 3 items from you but I sort of jumped the gun and paid via paypal up front. I plan on buying more from you. Could you credit me on any future items i buy. And next time I will follow instructions....LOL
Also i am inquiring about status of order. Has it been sent out and approximately when should I expect to receive it? I am really excited as your art is so captivating on the "Net".

sincerely

rachel awes said...

i am gaga for lulu art! just beautiful...