Wednesday, October 28, 2009

MY LITTLE GOTHIC ANGEL ...

Finally !

Something new in my shop !

I wanted to paint something unusual for Halloween ...

Something scary ...

Something magic ...

I wanted skulls in there

and some purple too

but I did not want to paint something with pumpkins ...

I wanted to paint something dark

but yet light ...

something bizarre ...

and yet amusing ...

I wanted to paint something in an Halloween ambiance that you can keep on your walls all year around ...

Et voilà !

My little Gothic Angel is now available in my Etsy shop and if you would rather bid on it I have listed it on eBay as well!

Mon coeur EST noir CE SOIR ...

(my heart is dark tonite ...)

I can not wait to show you what else I have been working on!

Stay tuned !

14 comments:

Sophia said...

She rocks! I am going to send your link off to a couple of gals that I think would really like your art! :)

Anya said...

Its BEAUTIFUL & also a little scary
LOL
Its perfect for Halloween :)
I love it !!

(@^.^@)

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

She is WONDERFUL!!! I love your style of work; there is such feeling and great use of color!
And the title is so apropo without being over the top.....lovely.

XXOO!!
Anne

Janine said...

Ahh she is phantastic.
I allway love to see your new creations. That is such a pleasure.
Dear Luluu have a great weekend and
HAPPY HALLOWEEN
Janine

Jill said...

She is amazing! Creepishly beautiful - ha. I love the spiders hanging from her hair! Happy Halloween! ~ Jill

Bon said...

You were certainly successful with your intentions for this delightful piece.

Kelly Lish said...

All those things that you wanted in your painting...you achieved! She is awsome!

Angela Recada said...

She is definitely all you wanted her to be! Fantastic!

I hope you have a wonderful Halloween, too. Boo!

Hugs,
Angela

Flor Larios Art said...

SPECTACULAR...the purple..the skulls...every little detail!

glorv1 said...

As always, outstanding. I love all the colors you use. Great job. Have a wonderful weekend.

Daisy236 said...

She's great... I love purple!

oldblackcatboo said...

LOVE the colors!!!!

Sacred Yoli said...

Adorable! Your work never fails to make me smile and giggle!

snippetgirl said...

Perfectly Gorgeous!!!!! Happy Halloween, Lulu!!!!
xoxo