Saturday, October 31, 2009

HAPPY BLACK AND WHITE AND ORANGE DAY !

A black-spotted white cat inside an orange pumpkin guarded by a trio of black and white skulls ...

Three black cats and a bunch of orange cupcakes ...

A black and white giant skull ...

A big bowl of orange icing ...

The mountain dressed up in an orange costume by the sunset ...

A bright-orange carrot shaped like the devil's fork ...

This is the kind of Halloween day we are having here!

Have tons of fun and dare to be scared !

HAPPY HALLOWEEN !

LuLu xxx

7 comments:

Flor Larios Art said...

Love the three black cats...reminds me of my sisters and I ,he he he
Have a super Halloween!

glorv1 said...

OOOOooooh nice! Very nice pictures. Oh I wish I could take pictures like you. I uploaded my pictures to my post for Dia de Los Muertos and the pictures are rather foggy. Not very clear and I'm saddened by that. It's not posted yet and I thought about making some kind of touch up, but I might ruin the whole thing so I'll leave it alone.
Wow everything you picked to photograph is awesome including the carrot. You are such fun in the way you post. A+ to you.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN AND THOSE CUPCAKES LOOK AWESOME. Have a great weekend.

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

What a wonderful photo essay of Halloween!!! The outside photo of the hills all orangey---beautiful! And all the other things isolated and set by themselves made a delightful visual walk through the spirit of th day!
I can't get enough Halloween.... :)

XXOO!!
Anne

oldblackcatboo said...

Love it all! Hope you had a Happy one!!!

Susan said...

Orange and black is a favorite color combo for me. I wear orange all the time. Beautiful photos. Hope you had a great Halloween. Take care, Susan

Sophia said...

Love what appears to be a cat coming out of the punkin. :) And those cupcakes looks delicious! Any left? :)~

glorv1 said...

Hi Lulita:D Thank you for stopping by my blog on Dia De Los Muertos and leaving such a very nice comment. I truly appreciate it. I hope you have a great week and I want some of those cupcakes. Mmmmm, delish. Take care.