Thursday, September 3, 2009

IT'S ALL THEIR FAULT ! ! ! (Part Two)

Even the hens and the rooster wanted to get inside and do some serious work !

But I kept on being disturbed ...

I swear !

I tried my best to stay in my studio !

Luigi, the newly adopted abandonned cat, or if you prefer, feline numero 5, kept on begging to be hugged and held and admired and played with and loved ...

There was also the ceremony of the Ripe Wheat Cutting to attend to a few weeks ago presided by the Master Farmer himself, Sir Ulysse ...

And I was watched ! Constantly watched ! Night and day !

And the sky! How could I marvel at the sunsets through the ceiling ? You need a cinemascope-view of it to throughly appreciate its mood swings ...

And our house ! My beautiful, my pretty, my very own fairy-tale house ! You had to be outside to view the entrance, embedded with flowers of all kinds and so colorful...

My piece of paradise ...

My heaven ...

All these beauties needed be tended and watered and clipped. And more than anything else, they needed to be admired and smelled ...

And I just could not leave St-Joseph all by himself, so much work to do watching over the eggplants, the banana sapplings, the basil, the habanero chilis ... I had to give him a hand !

And above all, I had to stop and take the time to marvel at a single brigh-pink dahlia and be thankful for all this beauty and serenety surrounding my home every day ...

You see?

It's not my fault I have been away from my blog for so long ...

18 comments:

Cre8tvlyyrsGina said...

Your right! If I were blessed with such beautiful surroundings such as you, I know I would find it difficult to blog as well!

I love how you are taking the time to enjoy your blessings and even smell the flowers! You are definately living what I dream of someday being surrounded by!

pinkglitterfae said...

I love these posts, lol! I don't blame you for being side-tracked, lots of beauty in this world to be enjoyed :-)
that picture of the chickens trying to come in is great!

have a great weekend
xoxo

Lisa said...

B e a u t i f u l Thanks for sharing those photos

Sharon said...

Love the post. You have my sentiments dear girl. I understand. Sharon

sweetmango said...

Again i will say it again and again...i am so deeply in love with your home and gardens.
DIVINE
xxsm
ps. love the newest feline member of the family! we are so very much alike in rescuing cats my friend!

Terri said...

Beautiful post...So that's why when my neighbors chickens get out they head on over to my place..they looking for some artistic fun?! Luigi is adorable.
You can tell you love your place. It is enchanting.
How do you feel about letting me use the pink flower photo in one of my digital creations? I could see inserting a face in the middle. With the petals surrounding it. Not a new concept I know. But your photo is perfect for that sort of thing.

Georgina said...

Oh, I don't blame you. I think your landscape/environment is just breath-taking. I love the green so much since I live in the desert, but there is also a lot of beauty here too...one just has to appreciate it. Anyway, lovely, lovely, lovely photos...how blessed you are!

glorv1 said...

I love your little home. It is awesome as are your gardens. I am like you, I have to be out there to enjoy my yard. It's life. Keep enjoying what you love best. Your son is growing tall now. I still want to see a picture of you with your hair cut. :D

Pamela Holderman said...

I love your writing, humor and love of all things beautiful...You make me smile!

Pamela Holderman said...

I love your writing, humor and love of all things beautiful...You make me smile!

Janine said...

Oh la la, this pictures are really swell.The owl photo is so great, and you truely have a fairy- tale house.

Jill said...

I absolutely LOVE your little house & beautiful gardens! You are so lucky! I want a place just like yours someday! Thanks for sharing the pix! ~ Jill

blueberries in the fields said...

j adore ta jolie maison et la bordure si colorée qui entoure ta terasse. pas étonnant que tu veuilles passé du temps à l extérieur. l été est court au québec alors profites de ce qu il en reste.

Pamela Holderman said...

Hey you inspired me to go out in my yard today to see what I could see... and I told everyone to go look at their yard too ...after they visited your blog. thanks again for the inspiration!

twistedangel said...

To be surrounded by such beauty is pure bliss. How can an artist lose the chance to get so inspired! However, taking in so much of it can really sidetrack an artist and leave him staring and marveling until he loses track of time. But with so much inspiration, I bet that by the time you get back to your studio, you would have tons of wonderful pieces to create.

BumbleVee said...

it does, indeed look like paradise..... it's beautiful...

Tess said...

More beauty and all I can think of to say is WOW!!!
Oh and I want to live in a fairy tale cottage like yours someday. Double WOW wow!!!!

Flor Larios Art said...

Here I am!!!
Your house is truly a heaven...so cozy...and your cottage garden is a paradise...no wonder your painitngs are full of color and flowers...I see now where you get your inspiration.
LOve...love...love the photo with the thre owls...so perfect...so inspiring for a Halloween painting :)
Merci Lulu for always leaving lulu style comments on my blog...love them!