Tuesday, September 1, 2009

IT'S ALL THEIR FAULT ! ! ! (Part One)

The zinnias were so bold and so sure of themselves that I could not pass by them without looking at their face up close ...

I know ... I have not written one word on my blog in the month of August ... But I have missed sharing my words, my art and my images with you guys! It's not my fault !!!

Everything and everyone kept on screaming for attention !

Ulysse's corn was growing so fast that we feared the stalks would punch holes in the sky !

The entrance to the garden got so crowded with vegetation of all kinds that we feared someone might get trap there and be lost forever ...

The hay bales in the fields were so round and so perfect that if we did not watch over them they might have rolled down the hills ...

The immortelles, as we call them in French, were so pretty and so colorful and so dainty that we needed to gather them in big bouquets so we could keep them inside forever ...

Strange little creatures kept appearing here and there, even on the pool side, and without this snapshot we could have thought we saw this one in a previous life when we lived in the Amazon forest ...

And the monardas ! They were so red, so attractive, so amazing all together that we needed to touch their petals to verify that they were real and not plastic !

It's not my fault !!!

10 comments:

Anya said...

Lovely words written,
amazing pictures ....
(@^.^@)

Tess said...

You are such a funny character. I loved this post and it was well worth the wait. I can very easily see IT Was Not Your Fault. LOL

glorv1 said...

I can see why it wasn't your fault. Wow Ulyses corn really took off since last you posted it. I remember he was so excited about growing his own corn. Congrats on a well maintained garden. Beautiful photos of your gardens. Nice to see you post. It's hard though when the outside beckons us. Take care.

sweetmango said...

I said it last summer and ill say it again this summer.....I AM SO DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH YOUR GARDENS, WITH YOUR HOME!!!
You really do have a slice of heaven on earth my friend :)
xxsm

Lisa said...

Thank you for sharing all that : ) Beautiful photos.

Gina Purlia Johnson said...

Beautiful and such rich vibrant colors!!!! Love the pix!!!

Senora Muertos said...

That bouquet is gorgeous! And I can't believe the toad/frog. Very cool!

catboxartstudio said...

OMG! No wonder you haven't written any words lately Lulu! If I had all of that, I would be just as distracted. Your pictures are so, so, pretty and your words are just so cute. I loved this post (and the one after it)! Thanks for sharing!

Janine said...

I like your paintings, the zinnias have the most wonderful colours

Selamii :) said...

just gorgeous!

love your blog, your vision...very naive!

Selam