Saturday, July 25, 2009

I AM JUMPING ...

... with JOY !

I am so BERRY, BERRY happy to be back after being so quiet on my blog for more than a month!

Life just got too busy and I decided that I needed to be away from my hypnotizing laptop if I wanted to survive. You know how it is, you sit down at your computer to read your mail for 5 minutes and wake up 2 hrs later, having been trapped in the pleasures of blogland.

My BIG illustration assignement is completed, every single of the 213 small or large artwork has been approved by the publisher. There will be another scholar book to illustrate later on but right now

I AM FREE !

Free to paint, to draw, to garden, to photograph, to do nothing, to read, to explore, to invent, to create, to bla bla with friends on my blog !

NO obligations here ! No need to constantly check my watch ticking or the days on the calendar disappear. The stress is all gone now, the work is done and the client is VERY happy!

Oh but don't get me wrong ! You know me by now ... Summer has not been all work and no fun. I have cheated plenty of times ... to go fishing, swimming, hiking, cultivating, planting, goofing around, playing, jam-making, decorating ...

I will tell you more about it in the days to come ...

Just wanted to tell you all how much I have missed blogging and that I am so excited to be back to real life with still half of summer vacations ahead of us !

I must now return to important tasks that can not wait like picking the berries that are ripening in the garden all at the same time and saying hello to my favorite frog, Monsieur Prince Charmant.

Ah ! .......... Vive les vacances!

11 comments:

Tess said...

Hi there, Welcome back. Sounds you like you have had a productive and fun month, albiet a bit stressful as well. I'm glad to hear your project is done and accepted. Well done!!
Those berries look delicious, especially the blackberries. My favorites.

glorv1 said...

Oh Lulu, you are so fun. I love it when you come back because you are so refreshed. I like the things you do, like making jam. In fact, I am making habanero jam today and some relish. Good to see you again. Oh I love that you enjoy life so much. Have a great weekend.

Janine said...

I love that frog- photo, delicious!

America Alcala said...

Welcome back Lulu! :)

priti.lisa said...

One word...YAY! Two more...MISSED YOU!

michelle said...

Welcome back! I have missed your fun art and posts!

pinkglitterfae said...

great to see you back! and in good spirits. I am happy you finished your assignment, and can now 'play'!

aliceinparis said...

Hooray for free time and carefree summer days:))
Congrats on finishing that big job! Whew:)
Nice to see you back!

snippetgirl said...

oh boy, it is sooooo good to see you back again!!! I always miss your delightful posts and the stunning photos! Thank you for sharing these new gorgeous pics!
Congrats on getting your BIG project done!! I know you did an amazing job.
xoxo
Carrie

The Vintage Sister said...

Welcome back Lulu! You have been missed:)
Tracy

Flor Larios Art said...

Welcome back! missed you.