Friday, November 21, 2008

UN GROS MERCI !

I am so lucky to have so much luck ! ! !

Time goes by so fast ... I thought today I should stop this crazy creative pace to thank the artists who sent me pieces of their art either as a prize I won or as a thank you gesture.

One of the things I appreciate the most about blogging are the generosity of fellow artists/bloggers to give info, advices and bits of their art.

Another are the fun daily contacts I get to have with others, the exchanges we have about art, daily lives and the world in general.

And the pleasure of being able to show one another our creations as soon as they are fresh out of our studios, giving instant life to these pieces in a much better way then if they were displayed in a gallery and viewed by a limited number of people.

And comments, I LOVE COMMENTS !

First, I want to thank the well-known, admired and loved Tascha for the wonderful little packet she sent with a thank-you note for the Halloween parcel I sent her for my Halloween Give-Away. There was a cute little card, a perfect little magnet and a tiny little pin. What a nice surprise! Thank you Tascha!

Second, I want the famous, talented and very prolific Danita for the incredible pack of ACEO cards she sent me. They are so magic and so beautiful, I might frame them in tiny little frames! Thank you Danita!

Third, I want to thank a wonderful less known artist, RyoJul, for sending me this adorable key-holder. Thank you so much RyoJul!

Fourth, I want to thank Traci at The Vintage Sisters Studio for giving me the for giving me The Marie-Antoinette A Real Person, A Real Award. I am flattered and delighted since Traci is one of my favorite artists. I love her whimsical art and she is such a sweet person! Thank you Traci!

And thank you all for visiting my blog regularly and leaving comments! You have no idea what a pleasure it is to know you are there!

MERCI !

4 comments:

Diane Duda said...

You are lucky!
but you deserve it! :)

RyoJul said...

Hi Lu Lu thank you for thanking me. I saw the picture of the painting you recently posted and I must say it's adorable. When you were telling the story about your cat fighting with your shoes I could see it all unravel in my mind. It made me giggle a little.

Take Care
RyoJul

tascha said...

Thank YOU for the amazing Halloween box you sent! It was so generous!
Love your blog~!

The Vintage Sister Studio said...

You're very, very welcome!