Friday, September 26, 2008

SPECIAL OFFERS IN MY ETSY STORE ! ! !

SPECIAL OFFER !

Mesdames et Messieurs!

My Pink Turtle Etsy Store is finally open!

I am still stocking my shelves and will be adding more items in the coming days.

I am so happy about this that I had to find a way to celebrate this with you !

4 DAYS ONLY

September 27 to September 30

- Buy 1 print and get FREE SHIPPING

- Buy 2 prints and get 3RD PRINT FREE

If you do make a purchase, please wait till I invoice you before sending payment via PAYPAL or mail. This way I will be able to apply the rebates properly.

Thanks a bunch for your interest in my art and for visiting my store.

Enjoy !

LuLu

P.S. I promise I will write a long post tomorrow, got tons of new stuff to talk about !!!

5 comments:

The Vintage Sister Studio said...

Congratulations on your new shop Lulu! All of your new work is wonderful!!!
Tracy

catboxartstudio said...

Hi LuLu! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, and thanks too for the compliments! As usual your artwork is fabulous, and, congratulations to you on your Etsy shop! I have no doubt it will be successful! I'm off to check it out. Thanks again!
-Cat

Jenn said...

yipppeeeeee Lulu!!!!
Off to see all your lovelies right now:):):) xoxoxox...jenn

Amy Sullivan said...

LuLu~ your shop looks fabulous !
And you are already selling so well!
It is all wonderful!
Are you printing your own prints or having them done?
oxoxox~Amy~

Susan Tuttle said...

So many wonderful goodies -- thanks for sharing!

Susan