Tuesday, September 16, 2008

PUNKY FAIRY WITH AN ATTITUDE ...

I had a wonderful time painting this little ready-for-anything fairy! She is scared of nothing and dresses outrageously. She loves leopard print. She got her black cat a turquoise spiked-collar just in case ... And she is waiting for you !

My little Punk Fairy is now available on eBay for just 99 cents !

SOLD ! THANK YOU !

Better grab her before she grabs you !!!

Just came back from a school parents' reunion that lasted 3 hours ... It is cold tonite, I could see the vapor of my breath walking back home, my frigid feet are resting on an empty plastic cranberry juice bottle filled with hot water (my home version of the old hot bottle, and it works!) and while I am typing this my hands feel like ice cubes. They are predicting some ground frost tonite ... I might have to sleep inside ... Maybe not if I wear a woolen cap ... No! I don't want to close my summer bedroom yet !

The Canada geese have been traveling non-stop the past few days. When Ulysse was a little boy, he thought they flew in arrow-shape formation so the other birds would know exactly, watching them, where South was without having to use a compass. These sky arrows are simply amazing ...

13 comments:

Carol B. said...

Oh, Lulu, your "Punk Fairy" is sooo cute!! I love it!

Diane Duda said...

I just love her, too!
Hope you didn't have to sleep indoors last night. :(

xo
di

Carolyn said...

I absolutely LOVE your "Punk Fairy." She's gorgeous!!
Carolyn

bLu eYd YoGi said...

cute fairy! i think that's me! HA! LOVE her! that's sweet about the arrow~ aren't kids the best?
LOVE.
e

sUz said...

oh LuLu, I just ADORE her hair! It just flips and is SO sassy!

The geese "arrows" are amazing indeed.

iN jOy,
sUz

tascha said...

So cute! Love all her accessories!

Susan/sweetimaginations said...

Love the punk fairy!!! Cool and sweet all at the same time!

Giulia Mauri said...

Hi Lulu,

thank you for your visit and your comment. I hope you will harvest plenty of veggie today!
Take Care

x

Bettina said...

Lulu:so beautiful the punk fairy,lovely!Besos

Carolyn said...

I love her, and I love the stories in your posts too!

bLu eYd YoGi said...

i can't believe you are still sleeping outside~ that's awesome! i wish i was~
LOVE
e
p.s. i'm somewhere in SPECIAL...look at my photos & see if you can figure it out!

bLu eYd YoGi said...

you are RIGHT! it's cool here~ how bout at your house?
cheers~
e

bLu eYd YoGi said...

you were RIGHT! i am in Victoria! the short hair pic~ is actually from last summer~ i'm currently RED & thinking i need another chop-chop!
have a FAB weekend!
e