Wednesday, September 24, 2008

OPENING OF MY NEW ETSY SHOP ! ! !

Mesdames et Messieurs

I am pleased to announce

the opening of

my
new Etsy shop

MY PINK TURTLE STUDIO

featuring art by

LuLu

At the moment, I am in the process of stocking up the shelves and organizing everything.

Please come over for a visit

and make sure to bring your family and friends with you !

And don't forget to add

My Pink Turtle Studio

to your list of

Favorite Sellers on Etsy

There will be Door Prizes

on Saturday, September 27 2008

so Stay Tuned for more details !

hugs and kisses

LuLu

4 comments:

Carol B. said...

Yay! Finally! I can't wait to check out all the goodies!
I'm going there right now!
Carol B.

~dani~ said...

Yeah!! You will do wonderfully!!

michelle said...

It is a very cute shop Lulu! Once I get to my new house I will have to find a spot for one of your lovely prints!

Sandra Evertson said...

Your shop is Fabulous and every work a Masterpiece!
Sandra Evertson