Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I WILL CAST A SPELL ON YOU ...

I finished this little Naughty Witch this afternoon and had so much fun working with this palette of colors that I started 2 other Halloween paintings. I think they will look great mounted together on a wall. I put a lot of details in this painting and I think the results are pretty good!

If you wish to adopt her, she is on eBay for 7 days ...

Ulysse stayed home yesterday and today due to a bad cold. As bad a parent as I might sound, I was happy to have him with me like in the good old days before he started kindergardenrather than send him for his usual classes. We spent a lot of time in the studio, worked on a papier-maché (I LOOOVE papier-maché) tunnel for his HO trains, made some miniature items for my doll house, he practiced yo-yo while I painted, we listened to some cheesy french oldies on the radio and took a nap outside on the pool deck while the sun was high and strong.

Paco the dawg felt quite sick too and needed to rest in bed under the blankets ...

We harvested the Cinderella pumpkins in the garden and gathered the begonia pots to take them inside ...

In moments like this, I wish I could stop time and make everything last forever ...

4 comments:

Diane Duda said...

I love your naughty witch. Can't wait to see the other two pieces.

xo
di

~dani~ said...

Wow, that witch is great! Your work just constantly makes me smile. Thanx for the skull a day link...loved that too! Great find. Yeah, things have been a lil hectic here but all good stuff. virtual hugs to you for just being you ;)

Jenn said...

ooooh lulu! You have outdone yourself with that fabulous witch! I just adore her. I want to be her friend:):)

Your son is the cutest thing...I know how fun it must be to have him in the studio with you:):):)
Happy day to you!
xoxo

vero/bermick said...

Je découvre ton blog en flanant sur le web et je vois quelques mots en français.... alors, je m'arrête un petit moment!!J'aime beaucoup beaucoup tes petits personnages... quel talent !!
J'espère que ce petit commentaire "en français" te fera peut-être plaisir ;-)
A bientôt. Je reviendrai sans aucun problème ....