Monday, September 8, 2008

HOW I MISSED PAINTING ...

This is serious folks, I am really, really back in my studio. No, no! Not doing magazine clipping, gourd decorating, pictures filing, hermit crab feeding, through my window, to the pond murmurs listening ... Oh no! I am actually pencil sketching, table messing, acrylic colors mixing, glue dripping, paper cutting. Or, if you will, simply canvas painting ...

Funny enough, as soon as I got back to work at 8 this morning, I had two orders for commissioned paintings, one for a deceased loved pet and another one for a huge 3' x 5" family tree project. Ohhh! How exciting! So, I gotta press on the gaz pedal, change gear and whizz through my days!

I am also preparing the opening of my new Etsy store but will talk more about it in the days to come ...

For no apparent reason, my last 2 or 3 posts did not appear on my blog till today. If you want to keep up to date with my daily novel and do not want to miss anything, please scroll down to the previous 2 or 3 posts. This way, you my life will hold no secrets from you ... ;-p

As you may have noticed, I have added a "great people who like to read my blog" follower widget to my side bar. You can click it and join this group as a follower of this blog. It makes it easy to follow a blog by telling you when it has been updated. It also shows you quickly who follows this blog. You can very easily add this little widget to your blog too (if you use blogspot) by clicking the option "add a gadget" to your layout page. I think it is a fun and friendly little tool that will add another positive side to blogging. Try it too! And ...

Come on and join this group! We'll have fun!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Hooray for you back in the studio!! Congrats on the commissions...the family tree will be so fabulous! Hope you have a great day Lulu!!!

xoxox...jenn

Amy Sullivan said...

Hi Lulu~
I have been enjoying reading your blog & love your art.
Love all the wonderful nature around you & your home.
Thanks for visiting me. I am so looking forward to your future art.
~Amy~