Tuesday, September 30, 2008

BONNE FÊTE ULYSSE ! ! !

Toda is my son Ulysse's birthday and he is turning 12 years old.

Ulysse has to be the most altogether kid there is and the nicest too. He is gentle, not bothered about peer pressure, creative, inventive, nice, affectionate, strong-minded, fun, intelligent ... and much more.

I can not remember what life was before he entered it but from then on it has been the most joyful trip I have ever taken. . .

My heart is not big enough to contain all the love I have for him, he is the extension of my soul ...

Je t'aime, Ulysse, tu es le meilleur !!!

Bonne Fête mon ti-pou !!!

8 comments:

RyoJul said...

So much love. Happy birthday Ulysse!

sweetmango said...

Happy Birthday Ulysse!!!
12 is the best age...so much fun you have already had...and so much more to come.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!xxsm

Lisa said...

My son turned 19 this past month and went off to college & I know what you mean about a good all around kid : ) I think the moms had a lil to do with it : )

Dada's place said...

Happy birthday Ulysse! I know, there aren't words to express how much we love our children...
I'm having a giveaway on my blog, so if you're interested, please drop by.

Amy Sullivan said...

I feel you LuLu~

I have four children~ & & Glorious
LOvE~ amazing ReAlLy!!!

HapPy BiThDaY Ulysse !

oXoX ~Amy~

Diane Duda said...

What a sweet post. :)
Happy Birthday Ulysse!

(I think he and Josh would be instant friends if we were near each other)

xo
Di

Amy Sullivan said...

Sorry LuLu~
sometimes this happens~ & I don't know why~
But~ you should be able to find me now~
~Amy~

blueberries in the fields said...

Bnne fête un peu en retard Ulysse ! J'espere que tu as passé une merveilleuse journée en compagnie de ta belle famille !