Thursday, August 14, 2008

MERCI, MERCI, MERCI ...

Today is the day!

The day to thank you all for visiting my blog, for leaving wonderful comments, for loving my art!

Time to thank the people who have bought my paintings in the past years, and there a quite a few of you. Thanks for giving me the chance to live a life of art at home!

Time also to thank Dani at ambitionsdesign for the wonderful and amazing Frankie Ornament of hers I won in July. Dani, your little Frankie is hanging on my pinboard, right over my computer. I simply love him! Make sure you check Dani's incredible new site at SpookyTimeJingles !

Time to thank Jenn at noodleandlou for the so cute, so pretty, so tiny Lulette Lily (wow, kinda hard not to be mixed up here: LuLu won Lulette Lily at noodleandlou! Jenn is the best person-artist I have met on the net, she is talented and oh! so generous! Jenn, Miss Lily sits with her bird on a shelf among other little treasures that have a special place in my heart.

Time to thank

Erica at blujaystudio

Mystele at Little Glimpses

Mango (I do not know your name !!!) at sweetmango

for sending me

I am honored, girls! It is aways such a pleasure to get one of these awards and to know other great artists appreciate your art!

THANK YOU ! MERCI ! GRACIAS !

3 comments:

Susan Tuttle said...

What special gifts for you! Love the photos!

Susan

Jenn said...

ooooh look how sweet she looks in her new home!!! Yippeee for lots of lulu love:):)

thank you for your very kind and generous words Lulu. I'm so happy that you are a part of my world:):)

Lots of xoxoxox to you!
jenn

~dani~ said...

Oh...Frankie is famous!!! Look at him sunning himself amongst the flowers! So vain..he is! So glad you enjoy him. May he bring you oodles of smiles for many years!
Dani~