Friday, July 11, 2008

A LITTLE BIRD TOLD ME ...

... A SECRET

I just finished this little painting today as well as two others that I will be posting later this weekend. Blue Bird and Red-Head Angel is available on eBay at the incredible low starting bid of 99 CENTS !!!

I am running out of time tonite to write longe, gotta go to bed early before a nasty cold catches me for good. I will be back with more news tomorrow, promised! It has been a great summer week, just the kind I would should from a box of assorted kinds.

BONNE NUIT !

7 comments:

mystele said...

lulu, i love her!!! also wanted to let you know that i left something for you on my blog...stop by when you have a chance!

Carol B. said...

What a gorgeous painting! I am glad you enjoyed your summer week, but I am also glad to see you back with your beautiful work. I check your site everyday and I missed you. But continue to enjoy your summer!

sweetmango said...

I just wanted you to know that I have had the pleasure of giving you a “Brilliante Weblog Premio – 2008” award. This award was given to me and in turn I get to pass it on to 7 other blogs that I admire. Yours is one of them. I really enjoy your blog and I think other people will too! If you stop by my blog you can “pick up” your well deserved award! Keep being you, you are wonderful!

artlady said...

I love your blog and all the art. I teach art K-12 and do a big unit on Frida. I love her too.

Jenn said...

oh lulu!!! Love her:) The birdie is sooo cute!!! Sending you big summer hugs:)

xoxox...jenn

Dada's place said...

Very nice and sweet painting. I like your colours, the clouds, the wings... the bird... I love your other paintings, too.
Best wishes,
Dragana

artlady said...

Lulu, thanks for visiting my simple blog and commenting. My name is susan.