Wednesday, July 16, 2008

IT'S RAINING ...

... TONS OF LOVE AND COMPLIMENTS AND AWARDS AND BEAUTIFUL COMMENTS FROM YOU ALL !!!

I can not believe the amount of appreciation of my art and my blog I have received in the past week. I have so much to tell you about...

But it will have to wait a bit more cause I am out of town right now, playing with the kids in a big waterpark here in Quebec, where we decided to go in a sudden...

I will be back on Saturday night and will write more then. I feel terrible not taking care of my blog better than I am this summer but you know what? My son will not be a kid forever and it's now or never!

YOUPPIIIIIIIII ! ! !

3 comments:

Victorian Lady said...

Have fun! Enjoy every minute...they grow up so fast!

Mere

Jenn said...

Perfectly said Lulu!! Have fun:):):)
xoxox...jenn

RainbowMom said...

So nice! I love this photograph.. so beautiful! :D