Sunday, June 22, 2008

L'ÉCOLE EST FINIE ! ! !

I forgot to mention that Friday was the last day of school here in Quebec. 9 full vacation weeks ahead of us ... But also last day of Primary School where Ulysse spent 7 years from kindergarten to 6th grade, among friends and neighbors, mostly all from the same village and around. Next fall will be the start of something brand new ... It is time to move on and experience something else, eventhough it feels a bit scarry to go to such a big school with tons of other kids we do not know...

But you know what? We don't care cause SUMMER VACATIONS ARE HERE !!!

5 comments:

love.boxes said...

Have a great 9 weeks U! It's going to be fabulous!

Susan said...

Summer vacations always rock! Hope you and Ulysse and all the rest enjoy your time off! Have fun and be creative. Hugs.

sUz said...

hi LuLu!

Here's to a wonderful 9 weeks! I hope they're full of adventure!

iN jOy,
sUz

~dani~ said...

Look at Mr. Handsome!! I have 2 Mr. Handsomes, myself and they are home with me for the summer..yeah!!! Oh, btw...come peek at my blog for a surprise!

Connie said...

I have to tell you that I really love the name Ulysse. So great a name...just radiates strength and truth to it.

Peace & Love.