Wednesday, June 11, 2008

BLUE, I AM SO BLUE ...

My dear childhood friend Manon passed away last Sunday...

Despite her strong belief and faith, her immense courage and her incredible good mood, cancer had the last word...

She was 45 years old and the mother of Annie and Jeanne, 11 and 14 years old...

She was positive she would be there to see her grandchildren one day...

But she is no longer here for long telephone talks, laughter about silly things and a piece of her great homemade cheese cake...

She was the person, outside of my family, I could share the oldest memories with...

She is now gone...

And I am so blue...

5 comments:

mystele said...

so sorry...

rose said...

Lulu,
My heart is so heavy for you...
I lost my childhood friend less than 2 yrs ago at 42 to cancer...
Be gentle with yourself.
Sending you love and light
Rose

Jenn said...

Oh Lulu, I am so so sorry.
Keeping you and Manon's family in my thoughts.

xoxox....jenn

jean benabou said...

I am so sorry for your loss.....I know...it is so hard to lose someone you love....and....I understand what a void it makes in ones life.
May you and Manons family be given strength in these hard times....and, please feel free to contact me if you ever need someone to just listen...

Diane Duda said...

I'm so sorry to hear this, Lulu.
Hold on to those sweet memories.
I'll be thinking of you.

xo
Di