Friday, May 2, 2008

ONE ... TWO ... THREE ...

This little flying angel with cats painting is already on eBay. It was a pleasure painting it, same kind of pleasure I had as a child drawing something, coloring it and being so happy with the results. I just love her orange and yellow floral dress! Wish I had one of these... Humm, weather is is dreary, winder, cold and damp so I might go to the fabric store and look for a similar print to make myself a summer dress. The boys will fall on the floor... I NEVER wear a dress!

5 comments:

jean benabou said...

Really too cute!

Ms Dragonfly said...

it's beautiful! i love your header too, wow!

love.boxes said...

She's lovely. I adore this one!

suzi blu said...

ooh you make your clothes? I would LOVE to do that. i hope you show us!

Tequitia said...

I love it!