Wednesday, May 14, 2008

ONCE UPON A TIME ...

... there was a hip princess who liked to ride her white horse dressed in her favorite pink dress, her leopard skin scarf and her red boots. But her two black cats would never let her go alone. They had to go with her to make sure she would not come back with Mr. Wrong when looking for the Prince Charming...

And she is for sale on eBay at 99 cents !!!

This is quite a BIG painting at 10"x20" and there is a lot of work involved in this one! I sketched it while vacationing in Mexico, had a vision of a punkish princess on white horse, with tons of pink and turquoise of all shades with tons kitchy glitters on the background. I LOVE IT ! HOPE YOU LIKE IT TOO...

So, come on in, have fun and bid on this beauty! At 99 cents, everyone can afford it!

5 comments:

michelle said...

She is a beauty! So I did! Hope I win!

love.boxes said...

Wow! It's amazing!

Jenn said...

EEEEK! I LOVE HER Lulu!! Especially the horse and those cute text clouds!! Great job:):)
Happy day to you!! xoxo...jenn

tascha said...

Oh I just love her! The horse is so beautiful! FANTASTIC!

michelle sylvia said...

I LOVE this painting. I wish I would have seen it sooner!

Can't wait to come back and visit your blog. Would you mind if I added you to my Favorites?

BLessings,
Michelle