Tuesday, May 6, 2008

LET ME SHOW YOU MY LITTLE BIRDIE ...

Another beautiful day spent in my beautiful studio! I always find it hard to stay inside when the garden is calling me. But less is better than a lot and I find that I can accomplish more from 3 to 6:30 p.m., once Ulysse is out of school than I do in a full day of work.

I finished my SPRING BIRDIE painting today and just listed it on eBAY. I had not worked on a square canvas for a while and really like the results. I am having a LOT OF FUN painting since I came back from vacations. I decided that I must be more productive daily and must not fuss for hours over my color palette like I usually do. I must just DRAW and PAINT, NO HOLDS BARRED!!!

Hope you like this little painting !

I have so little time to write this week I am ashamed of myself!!! I can't wait to show you more pictures of our trip... I promise I will another little Mexican slide-show tomorrow.

3 comments:

love.boxes said...

Oh I adore it!

michelle said...

So very fun! Love your work since you came back especially!

Mama Lion said...

I love your artwork, and I've bought a print of yours on Etsy and would love to know when you'll be able to ship it. Please contact me as soon as you can—I'd really appreciate it.