Friday, May 9, 2008

I SEE YOU EVERYWHERE ...

This is the title of this latest Frida painting of mine... Te veo en todas partes... And you can bid on it on eBay

I am almost done working on a few commissioned paintings of which I am very proud of and I have also been working on a few more that I am quite excited about. Can't wait to show you! But this weekend will be spent outside getting the garden ready! Two full days of outside work, youppi !!!

Do you believe that love is blind?

Well, you better believe it! Today was Michelangelo the turtle's first day outside in his own private miniature pond. He spends all his time inside in an aquarium between November and early May but when the weather is warm enough to heat the water somewhat, it's time for summer vacations!!! I took a break from working this afternoon and went to check on him to make sure all was fine, you know, that he had plenty of clean towels, a cold pina colada and a good book and look what I found! A frog had come to the pond to mate...

or maybe just for a short visit but I prefer the more romantic possibility...

4 comments:

love.boxes said...

The frog looks like a guy in search of a date! :)

Love your new painting! It's fabulous!

Jenn said...

Hello Lulu!! Love your new Frida...the flowers are so lovely!! My son will love that photo!! He is obsessed with both turtles and frogs:) Wishing you a fabulous Mother's Day!!! xoxo...jenn

michelle said...

Wish you the best mother's day!

Lee W. said...

I lvoe the idea of him summering outside! And I love the previous post with the chickens. I have been thinking of getting some for awhile. The bugs here are bad, and I figure the hens would be great at that!!