Friday, May 23, 2008

I KILLED IT ...

... yes, I killed my laptop last Thursday when I accidentally tripped on its power pack cable and threw the whole thing on the floor. Two of my cats were fighting, the phone was ringing and I was in a rush finalizing a painting so I could ship it that day... So, I killed my computer !!!

This is why I haven't written on my blog, nor answered mail, nor written messages, nor shipped any parcel ... The thing went to the electronic doctor, came back just fine tonite and did not bankrupt me!

The good thing about being without the internet is I was able to work a full week without interruption, painted like crazy, finished (or almost) all the commissioned paintings I was due to finish. I was even able to sneak in a couple of hours daily in the garden.

Oh! I will have a lot of blog reading to do this weekend!

And due to this messy situation, I have decided to relist my Princess on horse with black cats painting (please view it in previous post) on eBay for another 5 days! So, here is your chance to bid on it if you haven't the last time!

So, paintings and prints will be shipped tomorrow and Saturday, mail will be answered asap and plenty of news is coming tomorrow!

Hope you are having a warmer spring than the one we are getting here!

And for those who are wondering what this picture is about...I kept Peruvian blue potatoes Ihad grown in the garden last year in a dog treat box that I had totally forgotten. François found the box today in the basement. Hope they do not take the house over while we sleep tonite...

3 comments:

love.boxes said...

That is the most fun photo! I love it!

I'm so glad that your computer is fixed and it didn't break the bank! That was good luck!

~dani~ said...

Wow, I really love your blog and your art. I found your work (I think on Etsy)a few months back and remember thinking..ooh, I have to get one of those!!
Our lives are quite similar, look:
We live in rural NJ (yes, there is such a thing..lol)I have 3 dogs, 2 cats, 4 hens, 3 ducks. A wonderful hubby and 2 teenage boys. I love my old Jeep and would love to live on or near water. I adore Frida and Angels. And most importantly, I love my simple lil life!
So, thank you for your lovely comment my sista friend~ I am going to add you to my blogroll for sure.
Happy Creating~

michelle said...

Welcome back! Don't you just love/hate electronics? glad it wasn't too bad to get fixed!