Wednesday, April 16, 2008

BONJOUR ! HOLA ! HELLO !

Just got home a few hours ago... Back from our divine Yucatan vacation... and ready to jump in the wonderful spring that just started here...

I will tell you all about our trip as soon as I am done unpacking the suitcases, downloading the 597 pictures we took, washing tons of dirty clothing, calling my parents and friends, kissing each animal of the zoo, unwrapping the treasures I brought back, opening the mail and email, checking the garden and the pond outside and eating something like maple syrup pancakes, chocolate croissants or blueberry muffins...

I am so ENERGIZED, I can hardly contain myself !!!

It will be great to go back to work in my sunny studio and to put in words and painted colors the bags of souvenirs I carried back home in my head ...

ME GUSTA MEXICO more than ever !!!

6 comments:

love.boxes said...

What a great trip.. make sure to show us your souvenirs!

Diane Duda said...

Welcome back!
Can't wait to see the photos.

xo
di

michelle said...

Welcome back! Glad you had fun!

Jenn said...

So glad you are back Lulu!! No word on my package yet...but I promise to let you know anything I find out!!! So sorry they messed it up:( On a HAPPY note...ENJOY your weekend!!!!! xoxoxo...jenn

tascha said...

Welcome back!

Susan said...

Welcome Back!