Monday, March 24, 2008

WE ARE ALMOST READY ...

ALMOST is the key word! The more I look at my list of things to pack and my list of things to do before departure, it seems the longer the lists get...But we are almost there, only 2 days left before we take a deep breath and leave our house for two entire weeks!!! I am finished working in my studio for good, I finished an assignement I had to do, some commercial work, for the cover of big travel agency catalog in Montreal. I inked my drawing on film, scanned the film to my computer and added colors with Photoshop. I had to do this one pretty fast, they needed the image yesterday, if you know what I mean. It turned out great, the client is very happy and I find it is a nice way to finish working in my studio before going South on vacations!

I also modified my little blonde girl with bunny painting, it was too pink and rosy, too babyish for my taste. It is now a blonde angel, I added some black contour and collaged the word AMOUR on it. Much better!!! It is now listed on eBay...Come take a look!

3 comments:

michelle said...

And two days will come, and you will get on the plane whether the list is done or not! Have a great time!

love.boxes said...

I love bunny angel. She looks great. I am so excited to share your blog with some friends this weekend.. both crazy for Mexico and Frida. :)

Jenn said...

YAY! I'm so excited for you!! Enjoy this wonderful time with your family!!! xoxo