Tuesday, March 4, 2008

MY LITTLE PIECE OF RODENT ART ...

PEACE AND HAPPINESS...

These are my only wishes for the year 2008!

Last time Francois and I were in Paris, we saw a couple of young punks kissing in the middle of the very well kept and groomed Les Jardins de St-Clouds. The scene was so strange, yet so tender and beautiful... They were holding each other tightly and amorously while their white pet rat was going up and down their body. They looked so much in love, the entire scene was memorable to both of us...

Year of the Rat Art Event deadline is tomorrow night, March 4 2008 !!!

Do not forget to send in your pic or a link to your pic if you want to be the winner of my AMAZING SURPRISE !!!

3 comments:

tascha said...

That is a great painting! Love the story that goes with it too!
I have sent you my drawing.
*squeek squeek*

michelle said...

That piece is even more fun because of the story!

Jenn said...

How fun!!! Love it!!!

Your note was so funny about people associating my Lulettes with you!! You know how much I've always loved the name Lulu and thought it was a fun play on my noodle and lou name:) I almost called them Lou-lettes...maybe I should have done that...hmmmmm.

Thanks again for the fun event!! Have a happy day!! xoxo..jenn