Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A LITTLE FAIRY TOLD ME...

***sold***
A SECRET ...

Today was a dreary day, bleak, grey, snowy. windy and cold. And since I decided that Spring has already arrived here (see previous post), I had to paint a happy, bold, colorful, warm and whimsical nature-oriented, fairy-related, spring-scented painting. I am very happy with the result, the colors and the mood remind me of fairy tale books I used to read when I was a little girl. And I love toadstools! I wish I could grow giant ones in my garden and seat on them to take the time to smell the flowers...

This Toadstool Fairy painting is available on eBay and Etsy!

Dad has been back home for almost two weeks now and he is improving incredibly fast. He has regained almost 100% of the use of his left hand and he is now walking with a cane, which is much better than when he was lying in bed helpless 3 weeks ago. We are all very confident he will be back to his old pre-illness self in a couple of months. And we are so thankful for his prompt recovery. My dad is a man everybody loves! He is a friendly, good-looking, positive, joyfull and happy person. He has always been there when I needed him, he has always been the best dad and friend a daughter could wish for. His guardian angel did a great job, keeping a constant eye on him and feeding him hope and courage at the toughest moments...Thank you, Guardian Angel...

5 comments:

Lee W. said...

Love all the recent artwork- but better yet, love the your Dad is doing so well!!

Diane Duda said...

I'm so glad that your dad is doing well. Mine is too.
It's very nice out today, so we just may head out to the farm and pay him a visit. :)

Love the fairy (and the toadstools).

xo
Di

love.boxes said...

Oh.. she is so cute! I love her!
So happy that your dad is better Lulu. :)

Jenn said...

Wonderful news about your Dad! Have a great weekend!! xox...jenn

sUz said...

hi LuLu,
Great news about your Dad! He sounds like an amazing man!
iN jOy,
sUz