Thursday, February 21, 2008

YEAR OF THE RAT ART EVENT UPDATE ! ! !

OYE! OYE! OYE!

YEAR OF THE RAT ART EVENT UP DATE ! ! !

Due to all kinds of reasons and factors, I have decided to postpone once again my YEAR OF THE RAT ART EVENT

This will give you the chance to finish your piece of rodent-related art, start it and invite other people to participate.

This event will take place on Monday, March 3rd 2008

So, tell everyone you know about it and ask them to become an artist, if they are not, for this event! Anything artistically related to the rat or mouse will be accepted, so GO WILD !!!

The good thing about all these delays is the surprise bag is transforming into a surprise box, growing each week with something new.

Remember, I will put the names of each participant in a jar and will draw the name of the winner on March 4 2008.

I will get back to you later today with the size of the picture you will be required to send me via email. Remember, I have slow speed, Am a country girl, see! so please do not send me BIG pictures !

DAD will be back home for the weekend !!! Youppi! He has to return to the hospital next Monday for his therapy but he is doing so great, this is the best news of the year so far!

REMEMBER...

March 3rd 2008 !!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Hi Lulu!! So happy to hear about your Dad!! And...my little rat will gladly wait until March 3rd!!

xoxo...jenn

michelle said...

Yeah for your dad! And my rat is ready too. I hope I am smart enough to figure out how to send it to you!