Saturday, February 2, 2008

VALENTINE ANGELS TRIO...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I finally managed to post this new painting on eBay, it took me about 2 hours to do it on my old iMac. This is my biggest painting so far and I am so happy with it! The colors are wonderful, so are the textures. One last Valentine painting and that's it for this year! This one measures 16"x20". I can not figure how to add a picture of it to my blog so far, so if you want to see it you can view it at I can't wait to get my laptop back to normal, I miss the dear thing!!!

6 comments:

Victorian Lady said...

Wow! So beautiful and sold already!
Congratulations! :)
Mere

michelle said...

It was so beautiful and it is already sold! Someone has good taste. Glad I got to see it even if you couldn't get it on your page.I am glad you are still posting even if you are handicaped with no computer. Hope you get it fixed soon, that could drive a girl nuts!

Diane Duda said...

I didn't get to see it!
Now I'm in mourning too!!! :(
Congratulations on the fast sale.

xo
Di

love.boxes said...

What a gorgeous painting! I just love it!

Deirdra Doan said...

Darling Painting Lulu....
I just posted on my blog a cute
Valentine Video of "C'est Si Bon"
I think you will enjoy it.
Happy Valentine's
Love,
Deirdra

michelle said...

What is the exact date for the Year of the rat thing?