Thursday, February 14, 2008

A SIMPLE BLUETIFUL WINTER DAY...

Blue and White and Sunny ... crisp, sparkly, clean and bright... A day so perfect, it gave me no choice but to stop and be amazed by it several times ... Fresh, pure, refreshing like a virgin snowcone, plump and soft like a big snow mattress. I walked a lot today, to get rid of all the bad stuff that kept trying to attach itself to me, illness, sadness, depression, madness, fear, disapointment, worry, tiredness... I walked and walked till I could feel only the cool new energy filling me... Then I ran to this field, just laid there on my back in the snow, drank all the blue sky I could take and spent a good five minutes making snow angels... It was wonderful!

Just a bluetiful bright winter day...

3 comments:

rubylovespink said...

Lulu,
Sounds so nice. I hope your spirits are brighter today! Beth

Garden Painter Art said...

I happened upon your blog through dudadaze. I see you have an Etsy shop. I'm on Etsy as well. Just wanted to pop in and say that I really love your style. Your Frida's are lovely.

Kim
Garden Painter Art

Lee Weber said...

that sounds nice- I love crisp, cold, sunny days.