Wednesday, February 6, 2008

MY LIFE IS IN SUSPENSION...

STILL NO COMPUTER !!!

It is hard for me to connect at the moment, my other computer is too slow and not efficient at all...

And my dad is at the hospital since yesterday morning, having had a mild ACV (cerebral vascular accident) that left him very, very mild paralyzed left side, arm and leg only, not body or face. The pronostics of getting him back to his complete normal self are very good, but they need to work on him for a while, so he will be staying at the hospital at least till Monday. We keep our fingers crossed, his is such a young 72 yeas old!!!

So, these two things added together are unfortunately causing a delay in my YEAR OF THE RAT ART EVENT due date of tomorrow, Feb 7 2008. I am postponing the date to February 21st 2008, which gives you all a few more days to finish your rodent related chef d'oeuvre. Sorry for these delays, but I do not have enough time at the moment and no usage of my darn computer... I have a few great new paintings! Can't wait to show you! I will be posting one on eBay tonite, if possible. And will try to add a picture of it here... I miss reading your blogs and talking a round the block walk in the wonderful world of the web.... grrrrrrrrr!!!

2 comments:

tascha said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad! I hope he recovers quickly.
My internet has been a bit wonky too. I checked the sympatico website and it says it is slow in the Montreal area. If you use Sympatico that is reason for the slowness.

michelle said...

That is so awful! I hope your dad is back on his feet soon! I actually am grateful for the delay,I was going to stay up to work on mine tonight. Now I will go to bed! Hope tomorrow is a better day!