Wednesday, January 16, 2008

LOVE IS SO STRANGE...

FINALLY, here is my latest creation. A little different in style, more primitive folk art, less pop art cartoony. I am very happy with the results so I think I will go in that direction for a while and see where it takes me. It is also much larger, it measures 11" x 14" and it was almost more fun to paint in a bigger size. It is now available either on eBay (auction style) or Etsy (if someone wants it NOW!). I should be able to list another one tomorrow also.

I would love to read your comments about it, so please let me know what you think.

I haven't heard back and Andrea and Babette, so I supposed they are weaving the perfect love cloth (a French expression translation - hum... does sound very poetic, does it? I will give them a couple more days to get acquainted then I will call...What a nice dog Babette is? Still no news from a potential owner looking for his lost dog...

Worked all day in my studio, the sun makes it an INCREDIBLE room to spend time in and be inspired! It is so bright and sunny, you almost need sunglasses to stay there. I also started working on my piece for the YEAR OF THE RAT ART EVENT CONTEST, will try to finish it next week. How is you art coming along?

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Love every drop of her Lulu!! Love her dress, her heart, her hair...her gorgeous face! You have such a gift:) xoxo

Susan said...

I love her. Everything about her is just beautiful. She is so pretty. Jenn is right, such a gift you have.
Susan K.

Diane Duda said...

I think she's lovely also! I just love her rosy cheeks.

Keep us updated on Babette. I like to say that....Babette!

Di

michelle said...

she is just lovely! I love her tail and her polka dots the best!

lidia said...

I like your work. Is very interesting,

All About Me said...

She has such a beautiful little face. What an amazing talent you have there, alas I am only good with dogs (LOL)