Wednesday, January 23, 2008

LOVE GIVES WINGS...

Finally, here is a new painting, third in my Valentine serie. I really enjoyed making this one, had great fun using red paper doillies in two corners of it and overlapping color over color on the background. Mon coeur est léger ... It is now available on eBay and I might post it as well on Etsy. I am trying to finish painting no. 4 tonite, will post it as well on eBay tomorrow.

Not much more to say tonite, it is late, I am trying to work but the cats are driving me nuts, they are all running after each other and screaming war signals. No wonder they say hospitals are full of nuts on full moon! My house is full of crazy cats! 5 minutes more and they will all be turned into little Davy Crocket's hats!!! Well, this is my husband's famous saying when the felines are running wild and he is getting ready to wring their necks! Oh, do not fear, I love my cats dearly, but I guess, sometimes cats gotta be cats....

4 comments:

Danita said...

Beautiful!
Congratulations on your trip to Yucatan!! I so envy you!!!! Lucky girl!!! Yucatan is one of the most beautiful places!

michelle said...

I think this is my favorite one yet! She is just beautiful! Good luck with the cats!

Deirdra Doan said...

LuLu, Thank you for your Sweet Comments. I love this cutie Valentine girl!!!

Oh my I would love to see your sea shell frame in Gold!! How did you do that? Did you gold leaf the shells? I have sea shells in my basement waiting for me to make into a frame. I have been collecting them.

The frame is in the bathroom at "Innerstandings" where I took a class with Judy Wish. She is on my "Sites I love" links..

Did you see the Blog party I just put on my blog? Sounds fun...

Deirdra Doan said...

LuLu, Thank you for your Sweet Comments. I love this cutie Valentine girl!!!

Oh my I would love to see your sea shell frame in Gold!! How did you do that? Did you gold leaf the shells? I have sea shells in my basement waiting for me to make into a frame. I have been collecting them.

The frame is in the bathroom at "Innerstandings" where I took a class with Judy Wish. She is on my "Sites I love" links..

Did you see the Blog party I just put on my blog? Sounds fun...