Friday, January 18, 2008

I AM GOOD FOR NOTHING !!

This is how I feel, good for nothing... I have a splitting headache, a sore throat, an upset stomach, no energy at all and I am grumpy like an old witch. I guess this qualifies as 'being sick'. I was asleep at 7 p.m. yesterday, did not even get undressed, had a fever, crawled in bed and passed out. Woke up feeling even a little more hellish, so I decided that today was a quit day, a I-don't-feel-guilty-if-I-do-nothing day, a zero day. All ll I did was move from one spot in the house to another to crash, drink, drink, drink water and ... spend time at the laptop to read you all folks' blogs !!! Thank God I usually do not have enough time in a day to do that on a regular basis, I could get addicted. I really enjoy blogging, it has brought me all kinds of positive stuff. And it is so much fun reading your comments, keep them coming! I am now more excited to get my 'blog mail' than I am to get my regular email or the stuff filling up my road mailbox!

Talking about addiction, I discovered Big Black Java Monster Energy Dring last time I drove to Vermont. Whooo! Had one on my way home and I could feel the boost as soon as the can was finish! The taste is not bad, similar to ice coffee, and it got me so cranked up that I could not stop talking for hours in a row and worked till 6 a.m. that night! Well, today I am so slow, I feel like a transfusion of Java Monster would do me good...

I will be back to my old normal self tomorrow for sure...I hope...

6 comments:

Susan said...

Ahhh, so sorry you are feeling sick. I am sending get well wishes your way. Stay warm and cozy and make sure everyone "spoils" you.
xoxo
Susan K.

michelle said...

Oh, feel better! I have the crude too and it is no fun! I would much rather be crafting!

Jenn said...

oh no...you poor thing!! Hope today is a better day for you!! (((hugs))) jenn

The Oddbird Studio said...

I've just got over all the symptoms you've got now. Hang in there, you will survive although it might not feel that way now. You are doing exactly what you should be doing....reading blogs...

sUz said...

LuLu,

I hope you are feeling better!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. You are right, they grow up way too fast. I get sad when eLijAh out grows his clothes but I also celebrate, as he's growing into the next phase with all the possibilities in the world!

Take good care of yourself. I believe sometimes getting sick is our bodies' way of telling us to take a break.:)

iN jOy,
sUz

TJ said...

Hope you're feeling better and they need to make that stuff in IV form :-)