Saturday, January 19, 2008

FRENCH SWEETHEARTS ...

I could not help but smile when I spotted a bag of these at a store nearby: French Sweetheart candies !!! First time I see French ones! I got the bag got I needed these to use as reference on a new painting I am working on right now...

I woke up feeling better this morning so, I just went on my I-suppose-I-am-a-superheroe mode and started acting like all was fine. But by the middle of the day, I felt like I was just ready to die, so I slowed down, after having made, nevertheless, chicken empanadas for supper, two loaves of brand bread, chocolate chips cookies for Ulysse and his friend and home-made cookies for the dogs...

Oh, well, tomorrawsanotherday...

4 comments:

michelle said...

Isn't it funny, I swear sometimes when I am sick I end up being more productive. Moms really shouldn't be allowed to be sick! Feel better!

TJ said...

You are SUPER-WOMAN!!!!!! wow.

Those french-hearts are divine, good find :-)

Lee W. said...

rest up- it's hard when you start to feel a little better and want to go do things! Feel better soon- and send some of those cookies down here!

michelle said...

I have been thinking about your year of the rat contest. Is it okay if mine is a bit mousy? I have a hard time with rats! Maybe I will just pretend it is a rat!