Friday, January 4, 2008

EVEN THE BEASTS...

are on vacation !!! 11 o'clock this morning and the dogs and cats were ALL sleeping tight! And Ulysse too! That is what happens when you play cards too late and you spend your night out hunting for whatever runs around in the darkness...What a bunch of lazy bums we are all...I worked a bit today, will show you the results tomorrow. Something quite different...

Last night, I dreamed I was ... painting!!! I kid you not! I was dressed like a little French painter, beret on the side, dressed in a dark grey housecoat, wearing bright red lipstick and nail polish and standing still on high heel shoes, holding my palette in one hand and my brush in the other. I woke up in a sweat, the shoes were killing me ;-) Definately NOT me in real life!!!

Oh, yeah! I did something fun this afternoon: I got myself a big glass of Creme de Pomme du Domaine du Pinacle (similar to Bailey's Irish Cream and made localy), sat down with my laptop and spent an hour reading your blogs...So much inspiring!!!

2 comments:

Lee W. said...

now that's the way to spend the day reading...YUM!

suzi blu said...

How did you get them to both stay so still this is hilarious!
I love your paisly printed table cloth and the bed comforter! Juicy and orange.
=^_^=