Monday, January 7, 2008

THE COUNT DOWN IS ON.....

Only a few minutes left and Xmas vacations are over !!!! School starts tomorrow and well as painting for Mademoiselle LuLu!!! I am quite excited, I have about 734 different ideas to put on canvas! It always seems to me, when I stop, that i will never be able to draw, paint, be inspired anymore and after the first hour back in myu studio, I am soaring up above my table with joy!!!

The weather is so strange, mother nature has gone très étrange....It is now so mild that the snow is melting faster than a popsicle dropped on a metal staircase in summer! Remember that giant icicle Ulysse found on Saturday? Look what is left of it today! Amazing!!!

I had to show you a Valentine my son gave me a few years ago. It is always on my pinboard, it puts a smile on my face every time I look at it. He did that on Photoshop when he was 8 years old. Isn't it adorable?

4 comments:

Susan said...

You and your family are so very talented. Keep soaring.
Susan K.

NANCY LEFKO said...

thanks for visiting my blog....I wandered over to etsy and was charmed by your art....just wonderful !!! so much life and energy in everything !!

catboxartstudio said...

Looks like the purrfect Valentine to me - very cute!!

sUz said...

deAr LuLu,

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Isn't Jenn the best? I've added you to my favortie artist's/blog list and I'll be back for sure!

Hope you enjoyed your first day back! Can't wait to see what's next!
iN jOy,
sUz