Monday, December 10, 2007

VACATIONS OR NOT...

Hummm... I have been working so hard in my studio, just like all of you dear fellow creators, doing very well too, many new clients have ordered commissioned paintings and I am rushing to finish the last pieces of the year. Now, I am wondering, should I keep on listing on Etsy and eBay during the holidays or should I wait till people have come back to work in January? I'd love to hear from you about this, your experience, your opinion...I do not think I will stop working in my studio despite the fact that school vacations are always a good time to take a break too...

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Hi Lulu! Seems like a good time to take a break to me! I'm planning on just having some aceo cards listed over the holiday...but I will be taking about a week off. A much needed week;) Try and enjoy all that snow! xoxo jenn