Friday, December 7, 2007

SNOW MERMAID PAINTING ON EBAY AND ETSY

I finally finished this little mermaid painting and have listed it on eBay and Etsy. I am finishing a couple more on the Happy Holiday Season theme than That's It, I will paint other subjects. Christmas is coming soon and I do not want to have to rush 'till the very last minute wrapping, shipping and worrying.

I am now going to attempt to finalize my Christmas shopping, yes, you heard me right, finalize it! I like to be prepared in advance so it leaves me more time for last minute baking and cooking and enjoying the moment.

I read all your blogs, dear artsy friends, but have no time at the moment to post comments. I will have a moment for that this weekend. A bientôt!

1 comment:

Lee W. said...

all your new paintings are so cute- I love the idea of a mermaid celebrating! I started my cooklies too- forget anything crafty for awhile! I still have to decorate my house!