Wednesday, December 19, 2007

MY CREATIVE GENES...

must have travelled well into my son...I came back home from a shipping trip at the post office in Vermont and look what I found on the kitchen counter...He had peeled the potatoes for supper and of course could not just do it the ordinary way...I love him so!!!

Ohhhh! François (hubby) came back from Xmas shopping with all kinds of goodies, like Pannetone and Pandoro, both of them sweet brioche=style bread with preserved fruits that are a MUST on mornings preceding Xmas to get you in the holiday spirit. The Pannetone comes from Italy in a swell-shaped cardboard box and a little ribbon handle on top. You serve this bread sliced, heated and sprinkled with icing sugar. I just love Italian delicacies...Miam!!!

Hey, I have been asked to paint a 6 x 8 mural in a teenage clothing store in Montreal! They would like to have a little devil girl in it, a little similar to this one I painted this past spring. Good pay, lots of work with fun people, good exposure! The project will start in January!

11 comments:

Lee W. said...

YAY for you- awesome news about the mural! You goodies sound good- I need to find a bakery...

TJ said...

Congrats on the mural! That's very exciting :-)

Diane Duda said...

just dropping by to wish you the happiest of holidays!!!

xo
Di

Jenn said...

Wishing you (and your family!) a Merry Merry Christmas Lulu!!! Thank you for your friendship and encouragement this past year!!

xoxox...jenn

ps...HOORAY for the mural work!!

jean benabou said...

Congratulations on your mural!!!
(and thanks so much for your comment on my site!)
Happy new year to you and yours!

Susan said...

I love your art and your son's. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Susan K.

Susan said...

I love your art and your son's. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Susan K.

tascha said...

Congrats on the mural! It sounds like it will be a lot of fun!
Happy New Year!

Danita said...

Mama! Sooo sweet!!!
Happy New year!!!

Ann said...

Way fun that you are doing a mural. I am interested in what someone would charge for something like that. It is difficult to transfer pricing from little canvases to enormous murals. Do you (or anyone else reading this blog) have any insights on what an artist might charge for a large mural?

michelle said...

I have just found you and love your art!